Tramon Williams has bruised shoulder
Packers coach Mike McCarthy says no timeline has been established for Williams' return. He said the outlook is "positive" and the injury didn't seem severe.
Williams appeared to hurt his right shoulder in a collision with Packers safety Nick Collins. Collins bruised his wrist during the game, but McCarthy said he didn't expect Collins to miss any time in practice next week.
Packers players are off Saturday and Sunday, although the team's weight room will be open and most players are expected to stay in town. Coaches will be off Saturday and return to work Sunday. Green Bay's next game is Sept. 18 at Carolina.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Browns' Haden: Cleveland title race is on
- Crabtree responds to Sherman: Tired of talk
- Jones-Drew: London deserves an NFL team
- Johnson: Lions 'need to win a Super Bowl'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
WEEK 1 PICKS
MORE NFL COVERAGE
2011 NFL PREVIEW
JOHN CLAYTON QB RANKINGS
- Paul Kuharsky retweeted
- PatMcManamon retweeted
- Terry Blount retweeted
- Bill Williamson retweeted
- GameWear New Orleans Saints NFL Classic Football Bracelet