Terrence McGee, Eric Berry exit hurt
The team did not say which hamstring he hurt.
McGee was slow to get up after helping bring down Chiefs tight end Leonard Pope after a pass completion early in the first quarter Sunday. McGee was helped to the sideline by trainers and was not expected to return.
Chiefs safety Eric Berry left the game twice in the first quarter with a knee injury. He did not return after the second departure.
Without Berry, the Chiefs had trouble slowing down the Bills' attack and lost 41-7.
Information from The Associated Press contributed to this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos sign WR Sanders to 3-year deal
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Ex-Seahawks CB Thurmond signs with Giants
- Source: Pace re-signs with Jets for 2 years
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 1 COVERAGE
MNF: Patriots 38, Dolphins 24
Raiders 23, Broncos 20
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Kansas City Chiefs Eric Berry #29