Jordan Shipley injures left knee
DENVER -- Cincinnati receiver Jordan Shipley was helped off the field after hurting his left knee in the third quarter Sunday against Denver.
Shipley hauled in a short pass over the middle from Andy Dalton, but was injured when Broncos cornerback Cassius Vaughn tackled him low. Shipley wasn't expected to return. He had three catches for 15 yards in the Bengals' 24-22 loss in Denver.
Earlier in the game, Broncos receiver Eddie Royal had to be helped off the field when he suffered a strained left groin on a pass play in the second quarter. Royal finished with two catches for 18 yards.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texans RB Tate
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 2 COVERAGE
MNF: Giants 28, Rams 16
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Cincinnati Bengals Andy Dalton #14