Zach Strief, Olin Kreutz hurt vs. Texans
Strief went down on New Orleans' first drive of the second half and needed help getting to the sideline after trainers looked at his right knee. He was later carted to the locker room while the drive was winding up with Robert Meachem's touchdown catch.
Kreutz appeared to hurt his left leg in the first half, but coach Sean Payton declined to discuss their injuries after the game.
Despite the injuries, the Saints won 40-33 after a pair of fourth-quarter rallies.
Information from The Associated Press contributed to this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texans RB Tate
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 3 COVERAGE
MNF: Cowboys 18, Redskins 16
- Antigua Men's New Orleans Saints Pique Xtra-Lite Gold Polo