Two Rams injured in practice
Fletcher was covering Sims-Walker on a pass play and landed awkwardly on his right knee. Sims-Walker hurt his shoulder on the play.
Coach Steve Spagnuolo says the extent of the injuries wasn't known. Fletcher says he will get an MRI but the injury isn't a bad one.
Defensive coordinator Ken Flajole pulled a groin demonstrating a play as a linebacker. He said: "I was trying to be a young guy and help on the pass drill and I realized I'm an old guy."
The Rams (0-4) won't play again until an Oct. 16 game at Green Bay.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Crabtree responds to Sherman: Tired of talk
- Jones-Drew: London deserves an NFL team
- Johnson: Lions 'need to win a Super Bowl'
- Pack hold off Favre return, afraid of booing
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 5 PREVIEW
MNF: Lions 24, Bears 13
HOT READ: Change at safety
- Antigua Men's St. Louis Rams Navy Tone Polo