Back pain sidelines Bills' Torell Troup
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills reserve defensive lineman Torell Troup has missed practice because of a nagging back injury, which leaves his status uncertain for Sunday's game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Coach Chan Gailey says the back pain will make it difficult for Troup to play this weekend, when Buffalo (3-1) hosts Philadelphia (1-3).
Troup had only returned in a 23-20 loss at Cincinnati last weekend after the back injury forced him to miss the first three games of the season.
Gailey says linebacker Chris Kelsay was being evaluated after experiencing a "twinge" late in practice.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Manziel admits to offseason 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
- Source: Colts RB Ballard suffers torn Achilles
- Veteran Nicks, Bucs 'mutually agree' to part
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 5 PREVIEW
MNF: Lions 24, Bears 13
HOT READ: Change at safety
- Nike Men's Buffalo Bills Washed Football Off-White T-Shirt