Michael Vick sets QB rushing record
Vick passed Randall Cunningham with a 53-yard scramble to the right in the third quarter that gave him 4,946 yards rushing, surpassing Cunningham's mark of 4,928 yards.
Coming into the game, Vick had rushed for 228 yards on 32 carries. He became the first player in history to throw for more than 400 yards and run for 75 yards in the same game last week against San Francisco.
In 2006, he set the single-season quarterback rushing record with 1,039 yards while with the Atlanta Falcons.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers still not ready to return for Packers
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Vikes' Peterson 'ready to roll' vs. Bengals
- Bears' Briggs medically cleared to return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 5 COVERAGE
MNF: Lions 24, Bears 13
- New Era Men's Philadelphia Eagles Team-Colored Striped Snowflake Tassel Knit Hat