Sean Taylor murder suspects' trial set
The date was set Friday by Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Dennis Murphy at a brief hearing.
The four men from the Fort Myers area are accused of fatally shooting Taylor during an attempted robbery at his home. All have pleaded not guilty and face potential life prison sentences if convicted.
A fifth man previously pleaded guilty to murder and burglary charges and is likely to testify against the others.
Taylor was an All-Pro with the Redskins who also starred at the University of Miami.
The judge has imposed a gag order on attorneys in the high-profile case and also sealed several key documents and rulings.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Redskins' Cousins to start in place of RG III
- Urlacher: Bears should stick with McCown
- Ravens' Elam on Megatron: 'He's pretty old'
- NFL to look at big changes for replay system
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Coleman Washington Redskins Quad Chair with Cooler