Darren McFadden sprains right foot
McFadden had two carries for 4 yards and caught one pass early before leaving the game Sunday. He returned to the sideline with his right foot taped.
McFadden was on crutches and had a walking boot Monday. Jackson said the plan was to rest McFadden this week anyway.
Linebacker Rolando McClain appeared to re-injure his sprained left ankle in the second quarter. He moved in and out of the lineup in the second half.
The Raiders also lost safety Matt Giordano to a neck injury.
Information from The Associated Press contributed to this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers not cleared, still under evaluation
- Broncos' Welker still not cleared to practice
- Source: Garvin fined $25K for hit on Huber
- Flacco to wear knee brace against Patriots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 7 PREVIEW
WEEK 7 PICKS
HOT READ: Tim Tebow
JOHN CLAYTON/ADAM SCHEFTER
MORE COMMENTARY/BLOG POSTS
MNF: Ravens at Jaguars, 8:30 ET
ESPN THE MAGAZINE: The Plan B issue
- Great American Products Oakland Raiders Grub Jug