Chris Hairston expected to return
Hairston missed one game with a right ankle injury, and coach Chan Gailey said Thursday that he expects him to play. Hairston would likely split time with Andy Levitre at left tackle in place of injured starter Demetrius Bell, who will miss his fourth game with a shoulder injury.
Levitre was limited in practice Thursday with a shoulder injury.
Quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick was limited in practice due to a sore chest he hurt after being hit in a 23-0 win over Washington last weekend. Gailey says Fitzpatrick will play, and Fitzpatrick says he'll be "good to go."
Receiver Donald Jones practiced fully, and has a chance to play after missing two games with an ankle injury.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Kelly leaves NYC to continue cancer treatment
- Source: Manziel works out for Browns brass
- Saban: Talks with Peyton, Gase not together
- Source: 49ers likely to pass on Smith option
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 9 PREVIEW
HOT READ: Raiders CEO Amy Trask
HOT BUTTON: Is Flacco elite?
JOHN CLAYTON/ADAM SCHEFTER
MNF: Bears at Eagles, 8:30 ET
MORE COMMENTARY/BLOG POSTS
- Antigua Men's Buffalo Bills Pique Xtra-Lite Dark Royal Polo