Cards' Kevin Kolb doubtful vs. Rams
That means second-year pro John Skelton probably will start in Kolb's place.
Kolb did not practice all week because of a turf toe injury that occurred early in last Sunday's 30-27 loss at Baltimore. Kolb stayed in the game but was in a walking boot afterward. He was out of the boot on Wednesday but could not practice.
The injury is to his right foot, the foot he uses to plant and supply most of the velocity when he passes.
The Cardinals have lost six in a row.
St. Louis quarterback Sam Bradford was limited in practice on Thursday and Friday and is questionable for Sunday.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Revis, Pats agree to 1-year deal
- Source: Ware, Broncos agree to $30M deal
- Jets agree with WR Decker to bolster offense
- Saffold back to Rams after failing physical
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 9 PREVIEW
HOT READ: Raiders CEO Amy Trask
HOT BUTTON: Is Flacco elite?
JOHN CLAYTON/ADAM SCHEFTER
MNF: Bears at Eagles, 8:30 ET
MORE COMMENTARY/BLOG POSTS
- Nike Youth Alternate Game Jersey St. Louis Rams Sam Bradford #8