Pacman Jones inactive vs. Titans
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Adam "Pacman" Jones sat out against the team that drafted him in his first game back in Tennessee.
The Cincinnati Bengals deactivated Jones along with tight end Jermaine Gresham and middle linebacker Rey Maualuga for Sunday's game with the Titans. Jones strained a hamstring last week on a 63-yard punt return in his debut this season after neck surgery.
The Titans drafted Jones sixth overall in 2005, but traded him to Dallas in 2008 after he was suspended for the 2007 season.
Titans fullback Ahmard Hall was active after missing two practices with back spasms.
The Bengals won their fifth straight, beating the Titans 24-17.
Information from The Associated Press contributed to this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Kelly leaves NYC to continue cancer treatment
- Source: Manziel works out for Browns brass
- Saban: Talks with Peyton, Gase not together
- Source: 49ers likely to pass on Smith option
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 9 COVERAGE
MNF: Bears 30, Eagles 24
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey Cincinnati Bengals Rey Maualuga #58