Steve Johnson expected despite illness
Johnson came to the practice facility for medication Friday morning before returning home to rest. He leads the team with 42 catches for 523 yards, and hasn't missed a game despite a nagging groin injury.
Rookie cornerback Aaron Williams (chest) is questionable after missing the past five games.
The game is the first of three straight on the road for the Bills (5-3).
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL to release schedule Wednesday night
- Mara: Expanded NFL playoffs likely out for '14
- Bills' Marrone had cancerous mole removed
- Men linked by Tillman tragedy make contact
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 10 PREVIEW
HOT READ: Jim Harbaugh
MNF: Vikings at Packers, 8:30 ET
JOHN CLAYTON/ADAM SCHEFTER
MORE COMMENTARY/BLOG POSTS
- Rawlings Buffalo Bills 3-Piece Grill Tool Set