Steve Johnson expected despite illness
Johnson came to the practice facility for medication Friday morning before returning home to rest. He leads the team with 42 catches for 523 yards, and hasn't missed a game despite a nagging groin injury.
Rookie cornerback Aaron Williams (chest) is questionable after missing the past five games.
The game is the first of three straight on the road for the Bills (5-3).
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Colts owner Irsay faces four felony counts
- Revis on joining Pats: 'I just wanted to win'
- Saints bring back RT Strief on five-year deal
- Sources: Seahawks sign Hauschka for $9.1M
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 10 PREVIEW
HOT READ: Jim Harbaugh
MNF: Vikings at Packers, 8:30 ET
JOHN CLAYTON/ADAM SCHEFTER
MORE COMMENTARY/BLOG POSTS
- Photo File Buffalo Bills Ralph Wilson Stadium Framed Photo