Steve Johnson expected despite illness
Johnson came to the practice facility for medication Friday morning before returning home to rest. He leads the team with 42 catches for 523 yards, and hasn't missed a game despite a nagging groin injury.
Rookie cornerback Aaron Williams (chest) is questionable after missing the past five games.
The game is the first of three straight on the road for the Bills (5-3).
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Cowboys sign OT Smith to $110M contract
- Steelers' Brown rips Sanders' QB comments
- RG III scoffs at zone read talk: Not who I am
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 10 PREVIEW
HOT READ: Jim Harbaugh
MNF: Vikings at Packers, 8:30 ET
JOHN CLAYTON/ADAM SCHEFTER
MORE COMMENTARY/BLOG POSTS
- Buffalo Bills Hitch Cover