Colts' Joseph Addai out vs. Jaguars
INDIANAPOLIS -- Colts running back Joseph Addai missed Sunday's game against Jacksonville with a hamstring injury.
Addai had been active the past four weeks, but has a combined two carries in those games. Donald Brown got his first start of the season for the Colts in his place. He leapfrogged Delone Carter, who has fumbled in each of the past two games.
For Jacksonville, defensive end Aaron Kampman was out with a hamstring injury, and Matt Roth started for him. Defensive tackle Terrance Knighton (ankle) was inactive, and C.J. Mosley replaced him. Left guard Eben Britton (back) was out, and Will Rackley filled that slot.
The Colts remainded winless, losing 17-3.
Information from The Associated Press contributed to this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Reports: D-Jax owes Rosenhaus over $500K
- Sharper's attorneys to question Ariz. evidence
- Sources: Jets, ex-Titans RB Johnson agree
- Peyton ready to move on from Super Bowl
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 10 COVERAGE
MNF: Packers 45, Vikings 7
- Fathead Indianapolis Colts Logo Wall Graphic