Fred Jackson says injured leg OK
McGee was carted off the field in the second quarter of Sunday's 35-8 loss at Miami. Receiver Donald Jones was also carted away in the second quarter with a left ankle injury, and coach Chan Gailey says he might be out three to six weeks.
NFL rushing leader Fred Jackson bruised his right calf and sat out much of the second half, but X-rays were negative, and he says he'll be fine.
"I'll be all right. It's just a bruise right now," he said. "I'll get some treatment on it this week and see what happens."
Information from The Associated Press contributed to this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers has idea of status, but not saying
- Sources: Welker not expected back vs. Texans
- Harbaugh: 'Absolutely' want to be with 49ers
- Browner vows to sue NFL if ban not dropped
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 11 COVERAGE
BEARS' JAY CUTLER OUT
MNF: Patriots 34, Chiefs 3
- '47 Brand Youth Buffalo Bills Little Monster Royal Knit Hat