Scott Chandler, Aaron Williams ailing
Gailey provided the update Monday, a day after both were hurt in the third quarter of a 23-17 loss to Tennessee.
He gave Chandler an "outside chance" of playing after the team's top tight end hurt his left ankle while being gang-tackled and stripped of the ball.
Gailey calls the injury to Williams' right knee not as severe as initially expected. He gave him a "real shot" of returning Dec. 11, when Buffalo hosts Miami.
Buffalo (5-7) has lost five straight.
Gailey expects starting safety George Wilson to miss his fourth straight game with a neck injury.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 13 COVERAGE
MNF: Chargers 38, Jaguars 14
- New Era Men's Buffalo Bills Breast Cancer Awareness 39Thirty Flex Fitted Hat