Scott Chandler, Aaron Williams ailing
Gailey provided the update Monday, a day after both were hurt in the third quarter of a 23-17 loss to Tennessee.
He gave Chandler an "outside chance" of playing after the team's top tight end hurt his left ankle while being gang-tackled and stripped of the ball.
Gailey calls the injury to Williams' right knee not as severe as initially expected. He gave him a "real shot" of returning Dec. 11, when Buffalo hosts Miami.
Buffalo (5-7) has lost five straight.
Gailey expects starting safety George Wilson to miss his fourth straight game with a neck injury.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Cards, CB Peterson agree to record $70M deal
- Sources: Gordon faults secondhand smoke
- Police: Cards' Abraham passed out at wheel
- Ryan on Jets' big boasts: 'It's who we are'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 13 COVERAGE
MNF: Chargers 38, Jaguars 14
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey Buffalo Bills C.J. Spiller #28