Kerry Rhodes 'very close' to return
Rhodes says the only real issue is getting into football shape. He had his foot in a boot until the last couple of weeks and needs to work on strengthening his left leg.
Rashad Johnson has filled in well in Rhodes' absence as the Arizona defense showed improvement over the past few weeks. Rhodes noted the improvement and said he wants to be a part of it.
He said jokingly he doesn't want the Cardinals to forget about him.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Manziel works out for Browns brass
- Kelly leaves NYC to continue cancer treatment
- Saban: Talks with Peyton, Gase not together
- Source: 49ers likely to pass on Smith option
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 14 PREVIEW
MNF: Rams at Seahawks, 8:30 ET
HOT READ: Scouting Andrew Luck
HOT BUTTON: Romo vs. Manning
JOHN CLAYTON/ADAM SCHEFTER
- Fathead Beanie Wells Wall Graphic