Bobbie Williams out with broken ankle
The Bengals put Williams on the injured reserve list Monday. They promoted guard Otis Hudson from the practice squad. Hudson was a fifth-round pick last year.
Williams' injury leaves the Bengals without two starters on the right side of their offensive line. Right tackle Andre Smith missed the game on Sunday with an injured left ankle.
Williams, a 12th-year veteran, has been the Bengals' starting right guard since 2004. He was suspended for the first four games this season for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances. He said he took an over-the-counter diuretic that's banned.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers not cleared, still under evaluation
- Broncos' Welker still not cleared to practice
- Source: Garvin fined $25K for hit on Huber
- Flacco to wear knee brace against Patriots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 14 COVERAGE
CHIEFS FIRE COACH TODD HALEY
DOLPHINS FIRE COACH TONY SPARANO
MNF: Seahawks 30, Rams 13
- WinCraft Cincinnati Bengals Lanyard