Probation ends early for Adam Jones
Court documents show a judge in Cincinnati released Jones from probation on Friday.
Jones pleaded guilty in January to a misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct. The 28-year-old was accused in court documents of being disorderly, shouting profanities and trying to pull away as police officers arrested him at a Cincinnati bar in July. He apologized in court for his conduct.
Jones had been ordered to complete 50 hours of community service in addition to probation and pay a $250 fine plus court costs.
Jones' career has been marked by repeated arrests. He's now a free agent after completing a two-year deal with Cincinnati.
He also has played for Tennessee and Dallas.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers still not ready to return for Packers
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Vikes' Peterson 'ready to roll' vs. Bengals
- Bears' Briggs medically cleared to return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
NFL DRAFT ON ESPN
NFL DRAFT PROFILES
HOT BUTTON: KIPER-MCSHAY DEBATES
NFL DRAFT TEAM NEEDS
MORE NFL COVERAGE
MORE NFL DRAFT
- McFarlane Cincinnati Bengals Andy Dalton #14 Action Figure