Raiders keep Khalif Barnes
Barnes' agent, Kenneth Zuckerman, said Wednesday the sides had reached a deal worth up to $2 million to keep Barnes in Oakland for a fourth season. The deal comes the same day the Raiders lost starting center Samson Satele to Indianapolis in free agency.
After spending most of his first two years with the Raiders as a reserve, Barnes started all 16 games at right tackle last year.
Lee's agent, Todd France, says his client also has a deal to leave Green Bay and join the Raiders. Lee was mostly a reserve with the Packers after being drafted in the second round out of Auburn in 2008.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
NFL DRAFT ON ESPN
NFL DRAFT PROFILES
HOT BUTTON: KIPER-MCSHAY DEBATES
NFL DRAFT TEAM NEEDS
MORE NFL COVERAGE
MORE NFL DRAFT
- '47 Brand Men's Oakland Raiders Black Clean-Up Adjustable Hat