Jordan Norwood signs tender
Norwood made four starts for Cleveland last season. He caught 23 passes for 268 yards and a touchdown. The former Penn State player showed he could be a potential big-play threat in Cleveland's West Coast system.
The 25-year-old Norwood will make a base salary of $465,000 this season as outlined by the collective bargaining agreement.
Norwood was originally signed by the Browns as an undrafted free agent in 2009. He was waived and spent some time on Philadelphia's practice squad before being released and re-signed by the Browns.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Jets, ex-Titans RB Johnson agree
- Peyton ready to move on from Super Bowl
- Source: QB Freeman, Giants agree to deal
- He's serious: Trump wants to purchase Bills
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
NFL DRAFT ON ESPN
NFL DRAFT PROFILES
HOT BUTTON: KIPER-MCSHAY DEBATES
NFL DRAFT TEAM NEEDS
MORE NFL COVERAGE
MORE NFL DRAFT
- Nike Women's Cleveland Browns Fan Brown V-Neck Shirt