Agent: Saints extend Jabari Greer
The 30-year-old Greer was heading into the last year of his contract.
"This shows how well Jabari has played, and the Saints have recognized and rewarded him for it," Bloom said.
Bloom said the total deal is worth over $23 million.
Greer has five interceptions in three seasons with New Orleans. In his eight-year NFL career, including five seasons with the Buffalo Bills, Greer has 332 total tackles and nine interceptions.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Panthers officially cut ties with receiver Smith
- Sources: Pats' Wilfork asks team for release
- Eagles acquire Sproles for 5th-round pick
- Martin on 49ers: 'It's a blank slate for me'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
NFL DRAFT ON ESPN
NFL DRAFT PROFILES
HOT BUTTON: KIPER-MCSHAY DEBATES
NFL DRAFT TEAM NEEDS
MORE NFL COVERAGE
MORE NFL DRAFT
- The Highland Mint New Orleans Saints Drew Brees Panoramic Photo Mint