Bills sign rookie OT Cordy Glenn
Drafted 41st overall out of Georgia, Glenn is being given the opportunity to compete for the starting job at left tackle after Buffalo lost Demetress Bell in free agency this offseason.
Glenn is listed at 6-foot-6 and 345 pounds, and had 50 starts in 53 career games with the Bulldogs. He's one of three offensive linemen the Bills selected in last month's draft.
The move was announced Friday, and comes a day after the Bills signed their first-round pick, cornerback Stephon Gilmore.
Buffalo has now signed eight of its nine draft picks. That leaves receiver T.J. Graham, a third-round selection, as the only prospect unsigned.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Report: DEA looking into NFL painkiller use
- Browns' Haden: Cleveland title race is on
- Ravens CB Smith arrested after bar incident
- Crabtree responds to Sherman: Tired of talk
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Antigua Men's Buffalo Bills Point Navy Polo