Saints shift executive staff
NEW ORLEANS -- Rita Benson LeBlanc will become vice chairman of the board of the New Orleans Saints and Dennis Lauscha will take over as president of the team.
Owner Tom Benson has announced Sunday that LeBlanc, his granddaughter, will expand her duties to include more management responsibilities in various Benson interests outside of the team.
Lauscha, most recently as the Saints' executive vice president/chief financial officer, has been promoted to the newly created position of president. Lauscha has served with the Saints in various upper management jobs since joining the team 15 years ago.
Lauscha will add the responsibilities of overseeing the club's marketing, ticket operations, legal department and community affairs.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Cousins to start in place of RG III
- Source: Packers pessimistic Rodgers will play
- Te'o has tuned out flak over girlfriend hoax
- 49ers again take aim at Seahawks' roster
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- NFL Team Apparel Youth New Orleans Saints Team Standard Dri-Tek Black T-Shirt