Saints shift executive staff
NEW ORLEANS -- Rita Benson LeBlanc will become vice chairman of the board of the New Orleans Saints and Dennis Lauscha will take over as president of the team.
Owner Tom Benson has announced Sunday that LeBlanc, his granddaughter, will expand her duties to include more management responsibilities in various Benson interests outside of the team.
Lauscha, most recently as the Saints' executive vice president/chief financial officer, has been promoted to the newly created position of president. Lauscha has served with the Saints in various upper management jobs since joining the team 15 years ago.
Lauscha will add the responsibilities of overseeing the club's marketing, ticket operations, legal department and community affairs.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL mulls fine for Lynch's hat, sources say
- Lynch to media: 'You know why I'm here'
- Ex-QB Blake: Deflating footballs common
- Broncos hire Phillips as defensive coordinator
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Nike Women's New Orleans Saints Take It Long Birch Heather Long Sleeve Shirt