Stevie Johnson to miss workouts
Coach Chan Gailey calls it unlikely for Johnson to be fully cleared until training camp in July. He provided the timetable Tuesday after the Bills held their first voluntary minicamp practice.
Johnson did not practice with the team, and instead worked on his own along the sideline. He says his groin is mostly pain free from the procedure he had earlier this month, but added he is still experiencing a twinge of pain in his hamstring.
Johnson has led Bills receivers in each of the past two seasons. In March, he avoided free agency by signing a five-year contract extension.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Kelly leaves NYC to continue cancer treatment
- Source: Manziel works out for Browns brass
- Saban: Talks with Peyton, Gase not together
- Source: 49ers likely to pass on Smith option
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Fathead Buffalo Bills Teammate Logo