Peyton Manning struggles at OTAs
The rust showed as the Broncos returned from a long Memorial Day weekend and began their second week of organized team activities.
Coach John Fox said it was evident, particularly on offense, that the team was coming off a 4½-day break.
Manning was sharp last week on the first day reporters were allowed to watch the full practice. The four-time MVP is coming back from a nerve problem that caused weakness in his throwing arm.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks to host Packers in season opener
- Giants-Lions, Chargers-Cards to open MNF
- No winner in Rams' schedule-guessing game
- Source: Manziel on Bucs' short list at No. 7
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Fathead Peyton Manning Broncos Jersey Mural Wall Graphic