Peyton Manning struggles at OTAs
The rust showed as the Broncos returned from a long Memorial Day weekend and began their second week of organized team activities.
Coach John Fox said it was evident, particularly on offense, that the team was coming off a 4½-day break.
Manning was sharp last week on the first day reporters were allowed to watch the full practice. The four-time MVP is coming back from a nerve problem that caused weakness in his throwing arm.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peyton ready to move on from Super Bowl
- Source: QB Freeman, Giants agree to deal
- He's serious: Trump wants to purchase Bills
- Ex-Titans running back Johnson visits Jets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Photo File Denver Broncos Peyton Manning UniFrame