Hines Ward accepts analyst job
Ward retired in March after 14 seasons with the Steelers.
NBC announced Thursday that it has come to a multiyear agreement with Ward. The four-time Pro Bowl receiver will be a regular contributor to the NBC's Football Night In America on Sundays and will be part of NBC Sports Network's college football studio show on Saturdays.
Ward also won ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" in 2011.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks to host Packers in season opener
- Giants-Lions, Chargers-Cards to open MNF
- No winner in Rams' schedule-guessing game
- Source: Manziel on Bucs' short list at No. 7
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Authentic Street Signs Pittsburgh Steelers Avenue Black Sign