Report: Mike McAdoo out for season
Baltimore Ravens outside linebacker Mike McAdoo tore an Achilles tendon Thursday during organized team activities, and the team expects him to miss the entire 2012 season, according to a report in the Carroll County (Md.) Times.
McAdoo had surgery Friday, according to the Times, which did not specify which leg McAdoo injured.
The 6-foot-7, 245-pound McAdoo was attempting to fill in for All-Pro linebacker Terrell Suggs, who partially tore his Achilles in April.
McAdoo spent last season on the injured reserve with a knee injury and did not play his final year at North Carolina in 2010 because of an NCAA suspension.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Goodell: Pursuing Deflategate aggressively
- Goodell: NFL to rule on Lynch fine after SB
- Pats' Blount cleared of Pittsburgh pot charge
- Peyton hopes to make decision 'soon' on '15
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Nike Men's Away Game Jersey Baltimore Ravens Joe Flacco #5