Justin Blackmon pleads not guilty
The former Oklahoma State star appeared in an Oklahoma courtroom for the first time Monday since his weekend arrest for suspicion of drunken driving.
Blackmon was allowed to remain free on $1,000 bond.
Police arrested Blackmon during a traffic stop in Stillwater early Sunday after a breath test allegedly showed his blood alcohol content to be three times the legal limit.
Blackmon left the courtroom surrounded by friends. His attorney, Cheryl Ramsey, declined to comment.
The Jaguars selected Blackmon fifth overall in April's draft. A team spokesman said Sunday that the Jaguars are trying to learn more about the arrest and had no comment.
Information from The Associated Press contributed to this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: 49ers likely to pass on Smith option
- OTL: He may have shot Tillman
- Saban hosts Peyton in visit of 'mutual benefit'
- Source: Jags to meet with Bridgewater again
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Jacksonville Jaguars Justin Blackmon #14