Judge denies D.J. Williams
Attorney Peter Ginsberg said Thursday that Williams would appeal the decision.
Williams had sued the NFL to overturn a pending six-game drug suspension. He contended the league violated protocol in collecting urine samples.
Williams faces a trial on a drunken-driving charge in August. He was arrested in Denver on Nov. 12, 2010, when he was spotted driving his car without headlights. He was cited with DUI and taken to a detox facility.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peterson just 'having fun' with Sherman feud
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Romo unsure he'll play in preseason opener
- Ravens' Harbaugh: Proud of Rice's response
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Tervis Denver Broncos 16 oz Logo Tumbler