Judge denies D.J. Williams
Attorney Peter Ginsberg said Thursday that Williams would appeal the decision.
Williams had sued the NFL to overturn a pending six-game drug suspension. He contended the league violated protocol in collecting urine samples.
Williams faces a trial on a drunken-driving charge in August. He was arrested in Denver on Nov. 12, 2010, when he was spotted driving his car without headlights. He was cited with DUI and taken to a detox facility.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Jets, ex-Titans RB Johnson agree
- Peyton ready to move on from Super Bowl
- Source: QB Freeman, Giants agree to deal
- Source: WR Rice, Seahawks agree to deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Great American Products Denver Broncos 2-Piece Logo Rocks Glass Set