Jamal Anderson charged with DUI
DeKalb County police spokeswoman Mekka Parish says Anderson was taken into custody around 4:30 a.m. Sunday.
Authorities said Anderson was booked into the DeKalb County Jail and released later Sunday after posting bond.
The full police report on the circumstances of his arrest had not been completed and it wasn't known whether Anderson has an attorney representing him in the case.
Anderson played eight seasons for the Falcons before leaving with a knee injury in 2001.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- He's serious: Trump wants to purchase Bills
- Ex-Titans running back Johnson visits Jets
- Source: Flynn returning to Pack on new deal
- Report: McClain struggles in Ravens workout
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Antigua Men's Atlanta Falcons Pique Xtra-Lite Black Polo