Broncos pledge $50K to wildfire relief
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The Denver Broncos have pledged to make a $50,000 donation to assist with relief efforts as wildfires continue to burn across Colorado.
Broncos owner Pat Bowlen also encouraged the team's fans to help provide relief in any way they can.
Bowlen expressed sympathy for residents affected by the fires, particularly those who have lost their homes or have been evacuated.
Three major wildfires are burning in the state, including one that has forced more than 30,000 residents from their homes in the Colorado Springs area.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Colts owner Irsay faces four felony counts
- Revis on joining Pats: 'I just wanted to win'
- Saints bring back RT Strief on five-year deal
- Sources: Seahawks sign Hauschka for $9.1M
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Fathead Denver Broncos Helmet Logo Wall Graphic