Falcons reach deal with S Chris Hope
Hope was a third-round pick by Pittsburgh in 2002. He signed with the Titans as an unrestricted free agent in 2006.
Hope was a 2008 Pro Bowl selection after leading Tennessee with four interceptions.
In 2011, Hope made two starts and played in 10 games. He had 33 tackles with one interception.
Hope started all 16 regular-season games on Pittsburgh's 2005 Super Bowl championship team. He has 20 career interceptions.
Details of the agreement announced Friday were not released.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Fathead Atlanta Falcons Logo Wall Graphic