Scout: Josh Gordon rare talent
Former Baylor wide receiver Josh Gordon, who has declared for Thursday's supplemental draft, is scheduled to hold his pro day on Tuesday at the Houston Texans' training facility, according to a league source.
Multiple NFL teams are expected to attend, and the 6-foot-3, 225-pound Gordon is expected to be timed in the 40-yard dash in the 4.4s or better.
A source told ESPN.com's James Walker the Buffalo Bills will attend Gordon's workout.
One NFL scout said Gordon could go as high as the second round, and he is considered a rare talent as far as supplemental drafts go.
Gordon spent last season out of football after Baylor dismissed him from the team in August 2011. Gordon then transferred to Utah but had to leave the school for the supplemental draft for financial reasons.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Pats victim of late-night fire alarms
- Super Bowl prop bettors favor safeties, OT
- Ex-QB Blake: Deflating footballs common
- Broncos hire Phillips as defensive coordinator
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Nike Men's Baylor Bears 'sic 'em Bears' Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic Bound Grey T-shirt