Scout: Josh Gordon rare talent
Former Baylor wide receiver Josh Gordon, who has declared for Thursday's supplemental draft, is scheduled to hold his pro day on Tuesday at the Houston Texans' training facility, according to a league source.
Multiple NFL teams are expected to attend, and the 6-foot-3, 225-pound Gordon is expected to be timed in the 40-yard dash in the 4.4s or better.
A source told ESPN.com's James Walker the Buffalo Bills will attend Gordon's workout.
One NFL scout said Gordon could go as high as the second round, and he is considered a rare talent as far as supplemental drafts go.
Gordon spent last season out of football after Baylor dismissed him from the team in August 2011. Gordon then transferred to Utah but had to leave the school for the supplemental draft for financial reasons.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steve Smith reaches 3-year deal with Ravens
- Colts strike deal with former Giants WR Nicks
- Pats reach deal with suspended CB Browner
- Spikes agrees to contract terms with Buffalo
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Under Armour Youth Utah Utes Black #73 Replica Football Jersey