Larry Foote claims he is fraud victim
In a lawsuit Foote's lawyer says was filed Thursday in Wayne County Circuit Court, Foote claims he was duped when he invested money with two defendants associated with a Dearborn Heights valet service. Foote was born in Detroit, went to Michigan and played for the Detroit Lions in 2009.
The suit claims Foote was approached in 2010 by one of the defendants, who indicated he had recently acquired major valet contracts and needed an investor to provide capital.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Manziel admits to offseason 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
- Source: Colts RB Ballard suffers torn Achilles
- Veteran Nicks, Bucs 'mutually agree' to part
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Nike Women's Home Limited Jersey Pittsburgh Steelers Troy Polamalu #43