Max Unger, Seahawks reach deal
Seattle announced the signing on Wednesday afternoon, just days before the start of training camp. Unger, who was a second-round pick out of Oregon in 2009, was entering the final year of his initial rookie contract and was due to become a free agent after the 2012 season.
Terms of Unger's deal were not released.
Unger has started all 32 games he's played in his NFL career. Unger started his entire rookie season in 2009, but missed most of the 2010 season with a toe injury. Last year, he started 15 games at center.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Charles, Chiefs agree on extension
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
- Davis ends holdout, reports to 49ers camp
- Suggs wants Flacco to be more vocal leader
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Antigua Men's Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions Exceed Navy Polo