Ndamukong Suh hit with lawsuit
Saadia Van Winkle accuses Suh of negligence, recklessness and intentional infliction of emotional distress in the suit, which her attorney says was filed in Multnomah County Circuit Court.
Police said Suh was not impaired and was cooperative with officers after the Dec. 3 accident. In the following days, police said they had no plans to investigate the accident further after two women claimed they suffered injuries in the wreck.
The suit accuses Suh of lying to 911 operators about whether anyone was injured.
A message was left for Suh's attorney.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steelers' Brown rips Sanders' QB comments
- Peterson just 'having fun' with Sherman feud
- Source: Colts' Thomas needs quad surgery
- Source: 49ers' Smith, Goodell to talk Aug. 8
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Fathead Ndamukong Suh Wall Graphic