Chris Chamberlain, Andy Tanner hurt
Chamberlain was hurt during Montell Owens' short run in the second quarter when he was caught up in a scrum near the tackle.
Trainers appeared to be treating Chamberlain's knee before carting him to the locker room.
Tanner was hurt blocking downfield after a short reception by Travaris Cadet. He could not put any weight on his left leg and trainers appeared to be looking at his ankle or foot before he was carted away.
Chamberlain was signed in free agency from St. Louis, where he played under new Saints defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo.
Tanner is in his third Saints training camp.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Panthers officially cut ties with receiver Smith
- Sources: Pats' Wilfork asks team for release
- Eagles acquire Sproles for 5th-round pick
- Martin on 49ers: 'It's a blank slate for me'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
WEEK 1 PICKS
BOUNTY BANS OVERTURNED
2013 NFL DRAFT
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Team Marketing NFL Greatest Moments: New Orleans Saints DVD