Junior Seau's home sold
OCEANSIDE, Calif. -- The beachfront home where former NFL linebacker Junior Seau killed himself has been sold for nearly $2 million.
According to The North County Times, the two-story, three-bedroom home in Oceanside was recently sold for $1.97 million. It was listed in late July for almost $2.3 million.
Seau bought the house for $3.2 million in 2005.
The former San Diego Chargers linebacker was 43 when he shot himself in May at the home. By law, the seller must disclose that a suicide occurred on the property.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- 49ers' Smith won't face felony in airport case
- Sherman: 'Dollars' best way to show respect
- Source: Panthers pick up Newton's option
- Kosar: Concussions cost me broadcasting job
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- San Diego Chargers Snap-On iPhone 5 Case