Eagles could be short-handed at WR
Jackson injured his hamstring during Wednesday's practice and was seen walking around afterward with a large wrap of ice around his leg, according to the newspaper.
Maclin, who returned after suffering a hip injury in Sunday's season-opening win against the Cleveland Browns, has not practiced the last two days.
Jackson and Maclin's status are uncertain for Sunday's matchup.
Earlier this week, the Eagles signed wide receiver Mardy Gilyard, who was released during training camp. Riley Cooper (collarbone), injured during training camp, returned to practice this week but isn't expected to play.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texans RB Tate
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 2 COVERAGE
WEEK 2 PICKS
MNF: BRONCOS AT FALCONS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Fathead DeSean Jackson Junior Wall Graphic