Blaine Gabbert hurts hamstring
Gabbert injured his left hamstring in the first half against Houston. He played the third quarter and one series in the fourth before leaving the game.
Gabbert completed 7-of-19 passes for 53 yards -- his fewest passing yards as a starter -- in Sunday's 27-7 loss to the Texans.
Coach Mike Mularkey says Gabbert "has a strain in the back of his leg" and that he pulled him as a precaution since the game was out of hand.
Mularkey adds that he's unsure if Gabbert will be able to play against the Colts.
Chad Henne replaced Gabbert and completed both of his passes before fumbling a snap.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peterson just 'having fun' with Sherman feud
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Ravens' Harbaugh: Proud of Rice's response
- Cowboys sign OT Smith to $110M contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 2 COVERAGE
MNF: FALCONS 27, BRONCOS 21
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Nike Men's Away Game Jersey Jacksonville Jaguars Blaine Gabbert #11