Jamaal Charles expected vs. Saints
Charles, who tore his left ACL in Week 2, carried only six times for three yards against the Bills. He could be seen riding a bike on the sideline and asking to play the rest of the game.
Kansas City coach Romeo Crennel said Monday that the decision was made to rest Charles, who has yet to show the same burst that carried him to more than 1,400 yards rushing in 2010.
Crennel said he expects Charles to be ready for Sunday's game at New Orleans, another team that is winless through its first two games.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Kelly leaves NYC to continue cancer treatment
- Source: Manziel works out for Browns brass
- Saban: Talks with Peyton, Gase not together
- Source: 49ers likely to pass on Smith option
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 2 COVERAGE
MNF: FALCONS 27, BRONCOS 21
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Fathead Jamaal Charles Wall Graphic