Limited practice for Blaine Gabbert
Tests Monday revealed no significant damage, although coach Mike Mularkey said Gabbert probably will be limited in practice Wednesday.
Gabbert completed 7 of 19 passes for 53 yards, with a touchdown and no interceptions. He was sacked three times. He injured his glute in the first half, but played into the fourth quarter before giving way to Chad Henne.
"I think it's going to be something that's going to get better each day," Mularkey said. "He'll be stiff and he will loosen up each day."
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch at camp after ending holdout
- Rice: 'I made the biggest mistake of my life'
- Manziel on NFL learning curve: It'll take time
- Report: Trump advances in bidding for Bills
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 2 COVERAGE
MNF: FALCONS 27, BRONCOS 21
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey Jacksonville Jaguars Blaine Gabbert #11