Doug Baldwin questionable
Baldwin didn't participate in practice Saturday, the second straight day the Seahawks leading receiver from 2011 did not practice. Coach Pete Carroll says Baldwin banged his shoulder in practice earlier in the week, but that Baldwin believes he will be able to play.
Left tackle Russell Okung is listed as probable and is expected to start after missing last week's win over Dallas with a bone bruise in his left knee. Running back Marshawn Lynch (back), tight end Zach Miller (foot), and wide receivers Charly Martin (chest) and Sidney Rice (rest) are also all listed as probable for the Monday night game.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Saints shakeup: New kicker, rookie in at LT
- 49ers' fans plan billboard to mock Seattle
- Suspended Incognito 'pulling for' Dolphins
- Jerry backs Romo: We have to 'take risks'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 3 COVERAGE
- Nike Women's Alternate Game Jersey Seattle Seahawks Russell Wilson #3