Laurent Robinson should play
Robinson, who leads the team with eight receptions for 115 yards, missed the previous two days of practice while recovering from a concussion suffered in last week's win at Indianapolis.
He was back running routes Friday, and coach Mike Mularkey listed him as probable to play against the Bengals.
Defensive end Austen Lane (foot), guard Eben Britton (ankle), right tackle Cam Bradfield (ankle) and running back Rashad Jennings (knee) also are expected to play. Lane has been out since early in the preseason. Britton, Bradfield and Jennings were injured in the season opener.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steve Smith reaches 3-year deal with Ravens
- Colts strike deal with former Giants WR Nicks
- Pats reach deal with suspended CB Browner
- Spikes agrees to contract terms with Buffalo
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 4 COVERAGE
Fantasy Football on ESPN.com
Clayton's Last Call | NFL Nation blog
Total QBR ratings
WEEK 4 PICKS
MNF: Bears at Cowboys, 8:30 ET
On ESPN and WatchESPN.com
CLAYTON / FOX / SCHEFTER
STATS & INFO
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Rico Jacksonville Jaguars Silver Breast Cancer Laser Tag License Plate