Broncos put J.D. Walton on IR
Sunday Blitz: Raiders-Broncos Recap
Walton was hurt just before halftime in the Broncos' 37-6 win over Oakland on Sunday when Raiders defensive end Jack Crawford inadvertently crashed into his legs as he was making the tackle on running back Lance Ball.
Walton was replaced by Dan Koppen, who was signed three weeks ago after his release by New England, where he spent nine seasons.
Second-year tight end Virgil Green returned from a four-game suspension for violating the NFL's banned-substances policy. The Broncos have a roster exemption on Green.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL to release schedule Wednesday night
- Mara: Expanded NFL playoffs likely out for '14
- Woodley: Raiders 'definitely' a playoff team
- Bills' Marrone had cancerous mole removed
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 4 COVERAGE
- Nike Men's Denver Broncos Orange Coaches Sideline 2013 Performance Polo Shirt