Bills DT Kyle Williams fined $15K
Williams revealed on Wednesday that he had been fined for a play that happened in the third quarter of a 52-28 loss to the Patriots on Sunday. Williams was flagged after he was knocked to the turf and his arm caught the back of Brady's leg.
Brady still completed a 19-yard pass to Wes Welker. The penalty gave the Patriots the ball at the Bills 6, and Brady scored two plays later to tie the game at 21.
Williams intends to appeal the fine, questioning what he did wrong when attempting to make a tackle while Brady still had the ball.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Lynch offers statement, doesn't answer Q's
- 'Beast Mode' pop-up store doing brisk sales
- Gordon fires at critics in letter: I'm no addict
- Player: Seahawks miffed over HGH tests
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 5 COVERAGE
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey New England Patriots Tom Brady #12