Rams' Steven Jackson active
St. Louis Rams running back Steven Jackson and Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Darnell Dockett both are active and expected to play in Thursday night's game despite being listed as questionable on the injury report this week.
Jackson has been hampered by a groin injury since Week 2 and was limited in practice each of the past two days. Despite the injury, Jackson has played in each of the Rams' past two games.
A three-time Pro Bowler, Jackson has rushed for 195 yards this season, averaging a career-low 3.3 yards per carry. The nine-year veteran rushed for 55 yards on 18 carries in Sunday's victory over the Seattle Seahawks.
Dockett, 31, was sidelined by a hamstring injury in Arizona's overtime win against the Miami Dolphins this past weekend. The three-time Pro Bowler is a vital defensive leader for the Cardinals (4-0), who are off to their best start since 1974.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Chancellor deemed 'good' after walk-through
- Goodell: Pursuing Deflategate aggressively
- Hundreds lose out on tickets to Super Bowl
- Goodell: NFL to rule on Lynch fine after SB
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 5 COVERAGE
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey St. Louis Rams Sam Bradford #8 - Extended Sizes