Redskins' Cedric Griffin out Sunday
Griffin did not practice all week and will miss his second consecutive game with a hamstring injury.
Coach Mike Shanahan said Friday that running back Evan Royster is questionable with a sprained right knee.
Cornerback DeAngelo Hall missed Friday's practice with the flu, but he is listed as probable.
The collision left Robinson with a concussion, but he has been cleared to play.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Lynch offers statement, doesn't answer Q's
- 'Beast Mode' pop-up store doing brisk sales
- Gordon fires at critics in letter: I'm no addict
- Player: Seahawks miffed over HGH tests
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 5 COVERAGE
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey Washington Redskins Robert Griffin Iii #10