Two Browns WRs out vs. Giants
Both players sat out practice all week and the Browns downgraded them on their final injury report Saturday before facing the defending Super Bowl champions.
It will be the first career start for Gordon, who has seven catches for 93 yards in four games. Browns offensive coordinator Brad Childress said Gordon, who was taken in the second round of the NFL supplemental draft, had a strong week of practice.
Also, rookie running back Trent Richardson traveled with the team to New York after missing practice Friday to be with his girlfriend while she was in labor.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rice: 'I made the biggest mistake of my life'
- Zimmer hire energized 'unhappy' Peterson
- Bad hair day: Skins rookie regrets new 'do
- Source: Giants unsure if Wilson can return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 5 COVERAGE
- GameWear Cleveland Browns NFL Classic Team Football Keychain